2017 STIHL MM 55
Call for Price
The MM 55 YARD BOSS® engine allows mixing and matching of attachments for a variety of groundskeeping jobs including cultivating, edging, aerating, sweeping and much more. With an easy to use multi-function handle with start/stop and trigger controls, it also folds up for easy transport and storage. This tool is a “must have” around the home or farm. Attachments sold separately.
- Displacement (cc): 27.2
- Power output (kW/bhp): 0.8 / 1.1
- Weight (kg / lb.): 7.6 / 16.8
- Manual fuel pump (purger): A small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburetor at the touch of a button. This reduces the number of starting pulls required following extended breaks in operations.
- Multi-function control handle: This houses all the engine controls. Easy, comfortable thumb-operated control means the operator's hand never leaves the handle.
- Multi-functional gear box: The multi-functional gear box can be easily changed from forward to reverse.
- Shielded spark plug cover: The spark plug cover integrated into the housing protects the motor against damage.
- Convenient to transport: The STIHL MultiSystem folds down quickly and easily, even with an attachment fitted. This makes it convenient to carry, transport and store. For your all-round safety when operating the STIHL MultiSystem we recommend that you wear goggles, sturdy footwear, gloves and ear defenders.
- Handle folds for storage and transport: The STIHL MultiEngine comprises of a powerful drive unit and a frame that folds down quickly and easily for transport or storage without the need for any additional tools.
- RL - MM - Lawn aerator attachment for STIHL MultiSystem. Designed to uniformly perforate the surface of the lawn allowing air, moisture and nutrients to get to the roots
- FC - MM - Bed and sidewalk edger attachment for STIHL MultiSystem. Designed to cut a defined edge of lawn or to cut patches of lawn to be transplanted
- BK - MM - Bolo tine cultivator attachment for STIHL® MultiSystem. Designed to cultivate rocky, sandy, claylike compacted soil
- BF - MM - Pick tine cultivator attachment for STIHL MultiSystem. Designed to loosen soil in preparation for planting
- MF - MM - Lawn dethatcher attachment for STIHL MultiSystem. Designed to remove moss, dead grass and other accumulated material from lawn surface
- KB - MM - Bristle brush attachment for STIHL MultiSystem. Designed to remove dirt and rubble from paved areas or uneven natural stone surfaces
- KW - MM - PowerSweep™ paddle attachment for STIHL MultiSystem. Designed to remove dirt and rubble, sand and gravel, wet leaves and snow from walkways and roads
- Engine Displacement
- 27.2 cc
- 0.8 kW (1.1 bhp)
- 7.6 kg (16.8 lb.)