2017 STIHL KM 94 R
Call for Price
New professional KombiSystem with ECOSPEED
The NEW KM 94 R is an operator’s dream; enhanced with ECOSPEED and a stratified scavenging engine technology that reduces fuel consumption by 20% and fulfils all emission regulations, this unit boasts enough power to efficiently run all KombiTools. Equipped with a multifunction control handle for easy operation, loop handle with barrier bar, split shaft with tool-less quick release coupling for easier storage and transport, landscapers and avid users will love this NEW addition to the KombiSystem line-up.
- Displacement (cc): 24.1
- Power output (kW/bhp): 0.9/1.2
- Weight (kg / lbs): 4.0 / 8.8
- Reduced-emission engine technology: 2-stroke engine with stratified charge. A fuel-free layer of air is created between the burned charge in the combustion chamber and the fresh charge in the crankcase, reducing the amount of fuel lost during the charge cycle. This results in more power with a lower weight, up to 20% lower fuel consumption than regular 2-stroke engines and significantly reduced exhaust emissions.
- Simplified starting system: Simply set the choke, pump the fuel primer, pull the starter cord and away you go! The running machine switches off quickly after a brief press of the stop button. Once the machine is at a standstill, the ignition activates again automatically. Thus the ignition is always ready for starting.
- Loop handle (R): The loop handled grass trimmers and brushcutters are ideal for working in areas where space is limited, e.g. thinning between bushes and shrubs.
- Quick-release coupling: The quick-release coupling allows the KombiSystem to be quickly dismantled into two parts for easy transport and storage – and then re-assembled quickly without tools.
- Split shaft: With a split shaft and special toolless quick-release coupling, the KombiSystem is highly versatile, easily transported and easy to store.
- Electronic ignition module: This ensures reliable starting and trouble-free running. The ignition system is fully encapsulated and thus protected from damp and dirt.
- STIHL ECOSPEED: STIHL ECOSPEED enables the user to control the engine speed individually on the operating handle.
- FBD - KM Bed Re-definer: New KombiSystem KombiTool with rugged construction for maximum durability. With a unique blade design, it provides smooth cutting through existing or new flower beds.
- FS - KM Straight Shaft Mowing Head - Metal Blade: KombiTool with metal blade for STIHL KombiSystem, used for mowing heavy grass and weeds. All attachments sold separately.
- BF - KM Soil Cultivator: A lightweight cultivator KombiTool for getting into tight places. Ideal for rejuvenation of flower beds and gardens, and for mixing fertilizer into the soil. All attachments sold separately.
- KB - KM Bristle Brush: The bristle brush KombiTool is an effective tool for removing debris from cracks and crevices of hard surfaces. All attachments sold separately.
- HL - KM Hedge Trimmer 135°: Reciprocating hedge trimmer KombiTool with the added flexibility of an adjustable blade, up to 270° (135° working range). All attachments sold separately.
- FH - KM Power Scythe 135°: Reciprocating power scythe KombiTool. Designed for trimming grass and weeds in tight places like parking lots and sidewalks. The reciprocating action provides precise cutting control.
- Engine Displacement
- 24.1 cc
- 0.9 kW (1.2 bhp)
- 4.0 kg (8.8 lb.)