2017 STIHL HS 82 T
Call for Price
Professional hedge trimmer with 24" or 30" cutting bar
The professional HS 82 T hedge trimmer for trimming and sculpting replaces the HS 81 T with the latest in STIHL technology. Equipped with stratified scavenging engine technology that reduces fuel consumption by 20% and fulfils all emission regulations, long life air filter for prolonged engine protection, double-sided, sharpened cutting blades for a high quality cut, adjustable multi-function handle and a tool-less fuel cap. This hedge trimmer is an innovative unit designed with the demanding professional in mind. Available in two versions with a 24" or 30" blade.
- Displacement (cc): 22.7
- Power output (kW/bhp): 0.7/1.0
- Weight (kg / lbs): 5.1-5.3 / 11.2-11.7
- Cutting bar length (in): 24
- Anti-vibration system: Intense vibration at the handles of power tools can lead to long-term effects on blood vessels in the hands and arms. STIHL has therefore developed an effective anti-vibration system whereby the oscillations from the machine's engine are dampened which significantly reduces vibrations at the handles.
- STIHL ElastoStart: STIHL ElastoStart reduces the shock caused by the compression of the engine during starting. The compression shock is taken away from the user's joints and muscles through a spring or rubber element in the starter handle.
- 22.7 cc
- Cutting Length
- 24, 30 in.
- Cutter Type
- 5.1-5.3 kg (11.2-11.7 lb.)