2017 STIHL FS 110
Call for Price
Fuel-efficient powerful brushcutter with bike handle
The FS 110 brushcutter offers smooth, swift acceleration while handling the gruelling jobs, and adapting to several tasks by accommodating various cutting attachments. It is powered by a fuel-efficient engine, with the added advantage of a bike handle for improved control, a TapAction™ AutoCut® 25-2 cutting head for easy line refilling, and a lightweight balanced design with lower vibrations for comfortable operation. An ideal unit for landscape professionals with great power and reduced emissions.
- Displacement (cc): 31.4
- Power output (kW/bhp): 1.0 / 1.4
- Weight (kg / lbs): 5.8 / 12.8
- STIHL 4-MIX® engine: You can always rely on STIHL to keep setting new benchmarks this time with 4-stroke mixed lubrication technology. The STIHL 4-MIX® engine, which runs on a fuel-oil mix just like a 2-stroke, offers the benefits without the compromises of 4-stroke power. STIHL 4-MIX® engine technology provides fast acceleration, more power, added torque, lower noise, reduced emissions and increased fuel efficiency to complete jobs quickly, quietly and more easily.
- Bike handle: Bike handle When used in conjunction with a harness, the bike handle enables a smooth mowing action. The bike handle allows the machine to be easily guided, making it ideal for working on large areas and thus reducing fatigue.
- Anti-vibration system: Intense vibration at the handles of power tools can lead to long-term effects on blood vessels in the hands and arms. STIHL has therefore developed an effective anti-vibration system whereby the oscillations from the machine's engine are dampened which significantly reduces vibrations at the handles.
- Goggles: It is important to protect your eyes from flying particles and harmful UV radiation. Therefore a pair of safety goggles/glasses are supplied with the the machine. Note: Additional face protection must be worn when working with brushcutters.
- Multi-function control handle: Easy, comfortable thumb-operated control means the operator's hand never leaves the handle.
- Shoulder strap / carrying system: Using a STIHL shoulder strap or carrying harness with soft padding makes work more comfortable, particularly during lengthy jobs.
- Decompression system: The decompression valve allows some of the compression pressure in the cylinder to escape, so less force on the starter rope is needed.
- 1.0 kW (1.4 bhp)
- 31.4 cc
- 5.8 kg (12.8 lb.)