2017 STIHL BR 600
Call for Price
STIHL's most powerful professional backpack blower
The BR 600 MAGNUM professional backpack blower is one of the cleanest-running in its category, thanks to a fuel-efficient, low-noise STIHL 4-MIX engine delivering increased durability and longer life. It offers an impressive power-to-weight ratio with many enhancements including a new nozzle with extended wear area to prolong equipment life, and a specially designed nylon harness for high wear resistance. This is the most powerful backpack blower for the landscaping professional.
- Displacement (cc): 64.8
- Power output (kW/ bhp): 2.8 / 3.8
- Weight (kg / lbs): 10.1 / 22.3
- Sound pressure level (dB(A)): 75
- Air volume (cfm): 677
- Air velocity (mph): 201
- STIHL 4-MIX® engine: You can always rely on STIHL to keep setting new benchmarks this time with 4-stroke mixed lubrication technology. The STIHL 4-MIX® engine, which runs on a fuel-oil mix just like a 2-stroke, offers the benefits without the compromises of 4-stroke power. STIHL 4-MIX engine technology provides fast acceleration, more power, added torque, lower noise, reduced emissions and increased fuel efficiency to complete jobs quickly, quietly and more easily.
- Anti-vibration system: Intense vibration at the handles of power tools can lead to long-term effects on blood vessels in the hands and arms. STIHL has therefore developed an effective anti-vibration system whereby the oscillations from the machine's engine are dampened which significantly reduces vibrations at the handles.
- Multi-function control handle: Easy, comfortable thumb-operated control means the operator's hand never leaves the handle.
- 64.8 cc
- 10.1 kg (22.3 lb.)
- Air Velocity
- 201 mph