2016 STIHL MSA 160 C-BQ
Call for Price
Innovative new cordless chain saw
The MSA 160 C-BQ is the first STIHL cordless chain saw with an outstanding combination of weight, power and performance. With new low-vibration and low kickback 1/4’’ PM3 saw chain and a 10” or 12” guide bar, this saw is ideal for property maintenance, horticulture, cutting firewood and sawing work in enclosed areas.
- Sound Pressure Level (dB(A)): 88
- Bar Size (in): 12
- Rated voltage (V): 36
- Weight (kg / lbs): 3.1 / 6.8
- QuickStop Super Chain Brake (Q): The additional braking system for extra safety. Users can trigger the chain brake directly at the rear handle. The chain stops in seconds whenever the user lets go of the rear handle and whenever there is sufficiently strong kickback or when the front hand guard is activated. This unique safety feature ensures even more user protection in all working positions.
- Operating handle: The black soft component on the rear handle provides a secure and firm grip in all working positions.
- Two-handled operation: The ergonomically shaped handle and rear control handle with comfortable soft-grip component ensure safe working in all operating positions.
- STIHL Chain Quick Tensioning (B): The STIHL chain quick tensioning system (B) makes it very easy to tension the chain. Just release the sprocket cover and turn the knob to set the optimum tension. No tools needed.
- STIHL Electric Motor (EC): The STIHL electric motor (EC) is extremely energy efficient, lightweight and compact. It runs quietly, generates very low vibrations and does not require servicing.
- Ematic chain lubrication system: The STIHL Ematic chain lubrication system provides maximum lubrication, longer wear and less oil consumption that conventional methods of chain lubrication. The oil consumption can therefore be reduced by up to 50%.
- Toolless filler cap: The tank can be filled quickly and easily using the toolless filler cap.
- 3.1 kg (6.8 lb.)
- Bar Length Options
- 12 in.